Application Total Cost of Ownership
Every IT method expects you to manage your finance. Not only high level or on infrastructure but also on application level. If you do it right you also take into account internal costs. Using one proven format of financial application costing on your application inventory gives you the opportunity to:
– Monitor costs, (find the bleeders)
– Monitor business value (find the feeders)
– Compare applications costs
– Charge for application usage
– and start application portfolio management with a solid bases.
Benchmarking Application Total Cost of Ownership
The same model (since 2008) is used by many different customers to compare between organisations. We have a benchmark of 20 customers using Oracle e Business Suite. The idea is that they can learn from best practices, find saving possibilities and improve application business value.